Search

Monthly Favourites | April

April Favourites Simple, Tarte, Eylure London
I feel like April has gone by in a blink of an eye, I'm quite glad about that because it's getting even closer to my birthday and of course summer! I haven't purchased many beauty products this month as I splurged a little lot last month but on the bright side, I can treat myself in March for resisting buying every makeup item I locked eyes with this April. I've only got a few favourites this month, some are products I've only recently discovered and others are ones I've re-discovered. 

#1 - Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Palette | RRP £33 - Post
I fell in love with this palette as soon as I saw it so I had to get it straight away! I received this at the beginning of the month but I've been using it every day since. This palette has all the colours I would normally use but the pigment is so much better than any other palette I've owned! I especially love how the palette is mostly mattes with only three shimmers because I'm definitely a matte girl!

#2 - Eylure Enchanted Lashes in Forever | RRP £5.25 - Post
I recently wrote a post about these lashes and I've really loved wearing them! I find it hard to find lashes that are full and thick but not extremely long, I have quite small eyes so some lashes drown them out and make my eyes appear even smaller but these ones suit my eyes perfectly and I love the packaging, very spring.

 #3 - Simple Micellar Water  | RRP £4.49 
I've been using this product for ages now and I use it every day, I love how effortlessly it strips my makeup off my face even stubborn eyeliners. I haven't used many micellar water's before but I love this one! My skins also super sensitive so I like the fact that this hasn't got any artificial perfume or colour. This is my second bottle and it lasts such a long time, you don't need to apply a lot to get your makeup off.

#4 - Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner  | RRP £3.29
Seeings as I had the Simple Micellar water I thought I might as well get the toner too although I haven't had this for as long as the micellar water, I use this after I've cleaned my face with a face wash or whenever I just want my face to feel refreshed, this toner is also alcohol free unlike other toners I've used before. This also doesn't make my skin feel really tight after using it, and it's great for sensitive skin, what more can a girl with sensitive skin ask for?

What have you been loving this month?

post signature



You can also interact with me on:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

15 comments

  1. Those lashes and that palette so need them in my life! Great picks :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was more of an expert makeup person, I'd totally love to use Tarte's eyeshadows but since I'm such a novice, that is a no. It is too hard to blend and stuff! I'm so jealous of you!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it's an expensive palette if you're not a make-up person, I use to and still use drugstore eyeshadows all the time in fact this is my first high-end palette!

      Delete
  3. The tartlette palette looks gorgeous! I need it! �� Xx

    beautymagnet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used the simple products and I love it. The palette also looks so prett x

    www.thelisasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so great, it's the prettiest palette I own!x

      Delete
  5. The Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Palette looks so pretty. Definitely need to give it a go. Lovely post x

    Megan | www.beautyblisswithmimi.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Palette looks so pretty. Definitely need to give it a go. Lovely post x

    Megan | www.beautyblisswithmimi.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow the Tartlette palette looks gorgeous - I've actually never tried their eyeshadows! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always on the lookout for new toners haha, so this is great!! and the palette looks so gorgeous (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love buying skincare products haha, and I agree! x

      Delete
  9. I knew I should of picked up them eylure lashes when I saw them! They sound perfect for my eyes as well!
    xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete