Search

Aspirations & Goals | 2016

Aspiration and Goals 2016
I know the year is steaming ahead, I can't believe it's nearly the end of February already but it's never to late to set goals for yourself and make the year a great one (unless it's December 31st) but there's always next year if that's the case!
I don't normally set goals for myself or even think to far ahead to the future because anything can happen and priorities are always changing, it's just a way of life. I'm constantly changing my mind about things and I get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of life I forget to think about myself. The one thing I hate but love about myself is I'm always putting other people before me and making sure their happy before I even think about my own happiness and I really need to work on that! Moving on, here are my aspirations and goals for 2016, I'll report back at the end of the year and let you know how I got on (if I remember). 

#1. Do More. 
I sometimes find myself doing the same thing day in and day out and it gets boring and I get irritated. Popping into my mums for a cup of tea is all well and good but I need adventure, and this year I'm going to make it my mission to see more and do more!

#2. Move. 
I have been living with my boyfriend for a while now (I haven't even officially moved in yet, I just happen to have all my stuff there and stay there every night) but I really want us to move into our own place so I can put my girly stamp on it and finally have my own place to call home. 

#3. Exercise & Eat Healthy.  
I'm not a big lover of exercise, I got myself a gym membership at the beginning of the year and I've only been twice! I just don't have the motivation, I'm so lazy even if I hate to admit it. Eating Healthy is going to be a challenge but I'm willing to try.. it's just so hard when unhealthy food tastes so good!

#4. Meet More People. 
I literally have 0 friends (ignore what Facebook says,Facebook lies). After moving away from where I grew up to a different country I lost all contact with the friends I made in school, I later moved back to Essex but we'd all grown up, we weren't the same people we were in school any more so I didn't get back into contact with them. Making friends when everyone already has their friendship groups is so hard and it's so hard to meet new people when you have no connections but I'm going to make it my mission to meet more new people and hopefully make some friends!

#5. Improve My Blog + Blog Photos. 
I've had my blog for 9 months now although I haven't been great at blogging daily,weekly or even monthly I just get distracted and forget and it does take me a while to get into the swing of things so I'm going to try and improve how much I blog. I'm also rubbish at photography but I'll get there one day! Practice makes perfect.

#6. Get A Puppy!
I have been hinting to my boyfriend for the last year that I want a pup but we can't agree on a breed! A little furry friend would be amazing.

#7.Not Caring What People Think.
It's human nature to care what others think about us, but I think sometimes I care when I shouldn't. 
Not being the most confident of people makes it so much harder, I've gained a lot of confidence in the last month but it's still a working progress and so is not caring what others think, as long as I'm happy why should I care? 

#8.Have A Decent Sleep Routine. 
Ever since I was allowed to stay up until I wanted (I was 15) I've stayed awake until I physically can't keep my eyes open or until it's so early morning I have to force myself to sleep in order to actually wake up the next day! It's not that I don't like sleep, I love it! I just don't like going to sleep early but I hate waking up late. I would love to be tucked up in bed by 10pm sharp but I just cant! Does anyone have any suggestions to fix a sleeping pattern? 

What are your Aspirations & Goals for 2016?

post signature

5 comments

  1. Great goals! I look forward to seeing your update later in the year as to how you're doing with these. Just remember that Rome wasn't built in a day so things take time. :)

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It'll hopefully be a successful report back! :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! I think you're going to have a great year! What kind of puppy do you want? (my boyfriend and I can't settle on one breed either haha) x


    - Anne | annesmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! and I haven't quite decided yet.. there's so many to choose from! Goodluck coming to an agreement haha!x

      Delete
  3. i laughed when i read that you have zero friends because i'm the same, i do have friends but they live on the opposite side of the country so most of the time i'm just doing my own thing. i definitely need to work on my blog & exercising as well!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete