Search

Handbag Wishlist

I've been completely obsessed with handbags lately, and I'm not sure if you can tell but neutral coloured handbags in-particular! I love neutral handbags because you can match them with any outfit and they also look so sophisticated! I have found that my taste in handbags is quite expensive and if I manage to have one hanging from my shoulder or back I'll be a very happy girl, I best get saving!

(Hi Family & Friends, It's Christmas in four months so if you're stuck on what to get me and are feeling extremely generous look no further, take your pick!)  

1. Chloé Leather Shoulder Bag 2. Louis Vuitton LockMe II BB Shoulder Bag 3. Micheal Kors Leather Satchel  4. River Island Laser Cut Backpack 5. Kate Spade Orchard Street Arla  6. Ted Baker Lyliana Leather Backpack 

As you can probably tell I love small shoulder bags and backpacks are very convenient for me too, I don't normally bring much with me if I'm going out for the day so I hate having a massive handbag with so much stuff I don't need in it just because I have space for it so I love using them for days out but backpacks are great for more adventurous days out where you need more essentials, I love this Ted Baker one I've picked out. I also chose the Black and White Micheal Kors one for more formal events, you can never go wrong with black and white and it's big enough to fit paperwork in too so perfect for work also! 

What handbag have you got your eyes on?

You can also find Subject Beauty on:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

5 comments

  1. I've been wanting to get a leather backpack for so long! I've always thought about getting a black one but the grey does look nice!!
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had a black backpack in mind but then I set my eyes on this one and it's so much nicer I completely forgot about the black one!x

      Delete
  2. Ok wow, that Louis Vuitton bag is stunning! I love the shade of it as well. For me I've always had my eyes on the Givenchy Antigona.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete