Search

Glossybox | August 2016

Glossybox August Rae Feather
I had to subscribe to Glossybox when I've heard nothing but good things about it and I have missed having a special parcel delivered to me every month since I unsubscribed to Birchbox because I have accumulated a hotels worth of sample size products but products that I wasn't very fussed on trying so I'm hoping it's 3rd time lucky with GlossyBox and I discover some goodies!

I fell in love with this months box design designed by Rae Feather it's so simple but I love the colours so I'm definitely going to use this box for something I also loved how it was wrapped so nicely too it feels that extra bit special! 

Glossybox August Rae Feather


Glossybox August Packaging

I received 5 products in this months box which includes the exclusive GB monogram pochette from Rae Feather! I love it and have already started using it to put some everyday essentials into and sticking it in my handbag. You could use this for anything, I might also use it as a makeup bag when I fancy a change!

Glossybox August Products

The next product is this beautiful MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Hall of Fame (RRP £4.00) which is one of MUA's 4 top sellers. I love all the colours and I can't wait to experiment with it, I do have a few other MUA palettes stashed away so I know they are really nice eyeshadows so I'm excited to try this one out and I know many people love the product which makes me more excited to try it!

Glossybox August MUA Hall Of Face Eyeshadow Palette

Thirdly, I have a Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask from Mudmasky with a £59 price tag so I have high expectations for this product! I love trying out facemasks and I love getting them too because I will without a doubt use them. This mask claims to refine and tighten pores, hydrates, brightens and smooths skin! I think it sounds like the perfect facemask.

Glossybox August Mudmasky Facial Detox Purifying Facemask

Now for my favourite thing in this month's box is the Spa To You Deep Pore Facial Cleansing Brush (RRP £6.99) I've been meaning to get and cleansing brush for ages now but I just haven't got round to buying one since I keep forgetting! I really feel hands are not good enough to thoroughly wash your face unless you are exfoliating, I like to know I've given my face a proper scrub so I know it's 100% clean and every trace of makeup has been washed away so I can't wait to see if this changes the way I wash my face forever.

Glossybox August Spa To You Cleansing Face Brush

Last, in this month's box we have Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Body Lotion (RRP £20.00) which has Lemongrass, Ginger and Rosemary in and I can say it doesn't smell too appealing to me it reminds me of Garlic and Coriander Nann Bread you get as a side dish for a curry but I do remember my mum once said "if it doesn't smell good it's probably good for you (unless it's out of date)" without the minor problem with the smell I will try it out and see if it gives me the energy I sometimes need (when I know I'm not leaving the house). 

Overall I'm very pleased with this months box and I'm counting down the days until the next because with Septembers Glossybox you receive a mini Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara!! 

Are you subscribed to Glossybox? What are your thoughts?

You can also find Subject Beauty on:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

4 comments

  1. Glossybox has always interested me, but never have I taken the plunge!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! You can unsubscribe at any time if you find it's not for you :) x

      Delete
  2. This box is so nice, and the palette looks lovely for smokey eyes!!
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the box, I'm trying to figure out what I can use it for! & It's a great palette and it's so cheap too! x

      Delete