Search

Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish | Porchester Square

Nail Inc Gel Effect Polish Porchester Square Nails
After leaning towards dark nail varnish since its winter (which seems like it has latest forever) I'm getting bored of it and my nails are stained and ruined (my fault for not wearing base coat). I've been wearing this lovely greyish/purple mauve colour from Nails Inc, I'm obsessed with this colour.. it's soooo pretty! 
The Gel Effect makes it glide on effortlessly and with it's plumping agent it smooths out your nails in seconds and makes your nails look expensive the minute it's on. The colour is highly pigmented and opaque with just two thin coats, nothing annoys me more than putting more than two coats of nail varnish on, it takes way too long to dry!
Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish Nails
I don't own many other Nail Inc nail varnishes but I keep forgetting how great their nail polish is. I love how this nail varnish dries so fast and leaves a glossy finish even without top coat, It also doesn't chip half as quick as some other nail varnishes I own. 
I think I'll be wearing this quite a lot this year!  

- I'm also wearing Elegant Touch Stiletto Nails, which I've also been loving although it took me a few days to get use to how long they are! I do need practice at applying these, I get glue EVERYWHERE!

What have you been wearing on your fingernails?
post signature

12 comments

  1. I love this colour it is gorgeous!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, this colour is just beautiful xx

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is so so pretty

    http://hiandbye28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of their polishes before but the shade is gorgeous!
    www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful shade, I'll have to add this to my collection ready for Spring!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! I love this color! Where can I find this brand?

    www.bybrigettedanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find this brand in Boots (UK) or on the Nails Inc website x

      Delete
  7. LOVE that colour it's so classy! I wore false nails for a few days last week and oh my goodness glue everywhere was an understatement haha! My fingers were getting stick to my duvet cover and all I could smell was the glue, disaster xD

    Iqra | The Blushing Giraffe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the worst when it gets on your skin, getting it off is a pain!x

      Delete