Search

Birchbox | February 2016

Birchbox Febuary 2016 Products
I've only ever subscribed to one other beauty subscription box before signing up with Birchbox this month, I cancelled my other beauty box subscription as I didn't feel I was getting enough for the money I was spending so when I read a blog post on Birchbox I had to subscribe!
Each month you receive 5 products which does include samples but samples worth trying out! You do not get to choose what products come in your box each month which makes it all that more exciting to receive it. You can also review products you've received and get points which add up to money to spend at the Birchbox E-Shop and you get a beauty bonus too! The box is £12.95 which includes p&p - You'd be mad not too right?

 I joined Birchbox after the 27th of January so I got to choose the colour of the LOC (Love of Color) eye-shadow stick I received in this months box, I chose Champagne Problems which is a beautiful rose gold colour. I swatched this upon receiving it and it didn't budge for hours! So I can't wait to try it out properly. LOC is Birchbox's in-house make-up brand and I can't wait to see what other products they have in store! 

LOC Eyeshadow Stick Champagne Problems

The real attraction to this box has to be the Spectrum Tapered Powder Brush, It's so pretty! With a pink handle and ombre blue and purple bristles it is fit for a mermaid. I haven't used this yet but I can't wait too, the bristles are super soft and the small head is perfect for precision. You can use this brush for whatever powder product you want, I think I'm going to use this for bronzer. 

Spectrum Tapered Powder Brush
  
The next thing I received is Doux Me Comforting Face Mask & Exfoliator, I've never heard of this brand before but I love the packaging! I love face masks and I use them religiously so I can't wait to see if this works for me, to use it as an exfoliator you rub it into damp skin using circular motions! 2 in 1 - perfect for travelling.

Doux Me Facemask and Exfoliator
I also received Number 4 Lumiere d'Hiver Super Comb Prep & Protect (what a mouthful) I don't use many hair care products just the standard shampoo,conditioner,heat protect and the occasional spritz of hairspray but that may be the reason why my hair isn't in the best state (I colour it too) I should really start buying some products to give my hair a little TLC so this is perfect to try out and it tames flyaways too so I'll defiantly be using this!

Number 4 Lumiere d'Hiver Super Comb Prep and Protect
Last but not least Cochine Water Hyacinth & Lime Blossom Hand and Body Lotion, you can never have enough hand and body lotion and this one smells a-maz-ing! This contains Shea Butter and Ale Vera to sooth and hydrate so it'll be perfect for this time of year when my skin is so dry! I can't wait to try it out! 

Cochine Water Hyacinth & Lime Blossom Hand & Body Lotion
Beauty Bonus - This months beauty bonus was an L.Erickson Grab & Go Ponytail Holder, I wasn't majorly excited about this, to be completely honest I stared at it and wondered what it was. It's a shame I received a white one as I have dark hair but they are available in darker colours. A hair band is a hair band and you can never have enough of them!

I can't wait for next months box to come, Stay Tuned! 
P.S - when you subscribe you get a 'Refer A Friend' link and you get 100 points for every friend you refer and your friend receives £5 worth of points too! So considering I class my readers and my friends click this link if you want to subscribe and get £5 worth of points to spend at The Birchbox Shop!
post signature

2 comments

  1. Your photography is amazing! I love the look of this months box, that brush is lovely and that LOC stick is in such a gorgeous shade!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tapered powder brush it's so different but sooo cute! Love your photos I may have to get on board the birch box trend!


    Jasmine :)
    colorubold.com

    ReplyDelete