Search

My Top 4 Eyeliners | Liquid & Gel

Top 4 Eyeliners, Lord & Berry, MUA, Essence, Caitlyn
  I've always been a lover of liquid eye-liner and now gel liner since I received it in a beauty subscription box, I don't own many as some tend to dry up so easily. I love how gel liner doesn't dry out half as fast. 
Since I use eye-liner near enough everyday I thought I'd give you the low down on what ones I use and why they've remained in my make-up bag (I had a clear out).


#1.Essence Superfine Eye-Liner Pen - I got this after reading a blog review (the power of opinion!) I love how it's easy to control and the tip is so fine and get into the smallest places.

#2. Lord And Berry For Ever Black Eye-liner - I received this in a beauty subscription box and I've been using it ever since, I love the sturdy fine tipped applicator. This eye-liner also dries so fast, so easy for on the go and its super pigmented!

#3. MUA Matte Liquid Eye-Liner - For the money this is a little gem! I wouldn't say it's completely matte but its a great bargain eye-liner regardless, with a long handle and silicone applicator it's so easy to apply, perfect for beginners.

#4. Caitlyn Line Fix Gel Eye-Liner - I also received this in a beauty subscription box and it's converted me to Gel liner, I can't believe I've been missing out for so long! It stays dry long enough to perfect but once dried its smudge proof and looks flawless! 

Eyeliner Swatches
Top to bottom - Essence Superfine Eyeliner Pen,Lord & Berry For ever Black,MUA Matte Liquid Eyeliner, Caitlyn Line Fix Gel Eyeliner.

What Liquid/Gel Liners Would You Recommend?

5 comments

  1. I love the sound of the Lord and Berry one, it looks such a deep black and sounds perfect that it dries so quick. Lovely photos too xo

    Beth // polishedcouture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sinead, thanks for visiting my blog recently, i'm loving yours!
    I love how sleek the MUA packaging is! Usually with cheaper products the packaging is a bit naff, so glad thats not the case here. My go to eyeliner is MAC fluidline gel liner in Blacktrack. I've been using it for about 6 years now and will never go back, one tiny pot lasts me a good year without drying out, and I wear it almost every day, so well worth the money. Plus I save the little pots for the back to MAC for a free lipstick :)

    Katie
    www.blushingbubbles.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I never knew you could exchange Gel Liner pots for a lipstick, I'll keep that in mind!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I've become obsessed with liquid liners once I tried the NYC Liquid liner, It's my favourite and I was gutted when I couldn't find it in my local superdrug but it lasted me a good 6 months if not more xx

    Tkay // www.txay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete