Search

The 100 Pennies Mac Soar Dupe

Primark and Mac Lip Liners Mac Dupe
I've been using Mac Lipliners for a while now and I love how long lasting and pigmented they are, In particular I wear Soar most days so I was surprised to find a dupe for just 100 pennies! (£11.50 cheaper than Mac) I don't normally buy make-up from Primark as I amused it wasn't good quality, shouldn't judge until you've tried ay? This was the first product I've purchased from the Primark make-up range and I have to say I was shocked by the resemblance to Mac Soar, I had to swatch them side by side ASAP!

Primark and Mac Swatch Lipliners Soar

The resemblance is undeniable although the Mac lipliners are pencil form whereas the PS one is more of a crayon, The shade I picked up is called Dark Pink. I was actually surprised to find that the Primark one took a little longer to get off after I swatched them both,I had to swatch them again to make sure I didn't get mixed up! I didn't.  

Lip liner mac soar dupe

The only difference I say these two products have are the texture and Soar is more of a pink whereas Dark Pink sways more towards mauve. The only downside to the cheaper alternative is because it's more of a creamy texture it doesn't last as long but it's only £1.00 so you can't go wrong in my opinion! 

Mac Soar Dupe PS
I'll defiantly be using this PS Lip Liner Pencil when I don't want to run down my Mac Soar in future!

Do you know any dupes for Mac Soar?

post signature

5 comments

  1. OH wow this dupe is amazing and so cheap, will have to look out for it in Primark!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it feel smooth when you apply it to your lips as most cheaper lip liners are rough?!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite creamy so it's defiantly not rough x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colors, I might get the soar color. Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back as soon as possible. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soar is defiantly one of my favourite lip liners, and I've followed you! xo

      Delete