Search

What's In My Bag?





I carry so much stuff in my bag even though it's unlikely I'll need it during the course of the day but I'm that 'what if girl'. Amongst the things that are in my bag which are not shown in the picture above is loads of old receipts,bus/train tickets and a load of crumbs, yes crumbs. Does anyone else carry around crumbs at the bottom of their bag? Maybe I should stop being lazy and give it a good old shake but it's one of those things I always say I'll do and never remember until I'm out and searching through my bag of receipts and crumbs.






Kindle(E-Book Reader)- I love love love my Kindle, I bring it EVERYWHERE with me. I travel a lot so while I'm travelling I just grab this out of my bag and I'm entertained for my journey. Books on kindle store are so much cheaper than an actual book because you're not paying for the product, you're paying for the contents. - Amazon, (£59.00)

British Passport- It's another 'what if' thing I carry around with me everyday, It does come in handy most of the time and you should ALWAYS carry some form of ID with you wherever you go so people can identify who you are, life is unpredictable.

Rimmel London, Kate Moss Lipstick in 110 - This is my all time favourite lipstick, It's the product I never want to be discontinued, I think I'd cry. This is a matte finish lipstick and it lasts a long time I normally re-apply twice and day and after eating. The colour is a lovely shade of red although I do feel it has a bit of a pink to it. -Superdrug, (£5.49)

A Pen- Oh wow, a pen. I always have a pen in my bag, because I always need one. I spend so much money on buying pens so to save myself a few pretty pennies I carry one around with me at all times.

Peter Andre, Unconditional Perfume  - This fragrance is my memory smell, I'm not sure if you'll understand what I mean but when I smell it a whole gallery of pictures and memories cross my mind. It lasts so long, I've had this bottle a whole year and I use it nearly everyday. The smell is fresh and fruity but I think it has a bit of a manly smell to it but I love the smell of men so maybe that's why I like it so much. I got this from Savers but I've also seen it on eBay and Amazon. - (£7.00 - £10.00)

Lip-gloss- I got this lovely lip-gloss from H&M, I love the shade of pink and how full it makes my lips look. I think from where I have applied over lipstick it has become quite sticky but it's a bargain and who doesn't love a bargain? H&M, (99p) 

Purse - I have had this purse for roughly 5 years now, I got it as a present. I always change up my purses and this one is the one I use more than the rest. Although its starting to get a bit worn out now!


Impuse Very Pink Body Spray- A body spray is always lurking in my bag, but Impulse is my ultimate brand for body sprays my favourite scent is Very Pink and it smells delicious. It's a fruity, fresh scent which I can never get enough of. (I just accidentally just sprayed this in my eye, try to avoid doing this as it stings a lot) - Superdrug, (£1.00-£2.00)


Nip + Fab Dry Leg Fix - I got this in a Cosmopolitan Magazine and I've been using it so much lately as the winter months have dried out my legs, they could easily be mistaken for snakes. This really helps to make my legs look really moisturised and healthy for 24 hours and leaves a lovely healthy shine. This product also restores moisture and promotes elasticity,soften and hydrates. Nip+Fab, (£10.00)


Nip + Fab 365 Body Glow Fix - I also got this in a Cosmopolitan Magazine and I have fallen in love with it. It leaves my skin looking really healthy with a natural tan, which is perfect for anyone who wants a healthy look instead of a tanned look. It's a clear gel formula and takes four hours to develop but it's so worth it. It doesn't streak and you can use it on your face as well as body. Nip+Fab,(£9.95)



Rimmel London Match Perfection in 201 Soft Beige-  This is one of my all time favourite foundations, It lasts all day and is the perfect shade for my skin tone. There are 11 different shades available so there is one for everyone. The texture is creamy but not sticky which is a big bonus and it smells lush(I never use that word but it's the only word that describes the smell). Boots, (£6.99)

Real Techniques Buffing Brush - Once I used this brush there was no way I was applying my foundation with anything else. It makes my foundation application far more quicker and buffs the foundation into my skin which makes me look flawless. I got this brush in the 'Real Techniques Core Collection Kit' I will be using this brush until I lose it or find anything better, which will be very hard. Boots, (£21.99)


Sunglasses - British weather has been nice recently so I brought these to save me from squinting at everything, I love the style of these and the lenses aren't too dark. Primark, (£3.00)


Lip Liner- I picked up this lip liner from my local market, It's a soft nude shade which is so in right now. I team it up with a matt nude lipstick and my lips look full all day long.  Laval, (99p) 




If you would like to see any reviews on any of these products just let me know in the comments,
Hope you have a lovely day.
Love,
Sinead x 
(p.s - I don't know why my font has changed half way through the blog post but I'm going to sort it out)


No comments

Post a Comment