Search

'Birthday Wish-List'

It's my birthday in 6 days!! (I'm going to be 19). The past year has gone way too fast.. it's quite scary.
So I created a 'Birthday Wish-List' of all the things I want this year. I've been wanting so many things so I'd thought I'd share my wish-list with you :) 


1. Mac Lipsticks 2.Playsuit 3.Louboutin Heels 4.Nikon Camera 5. Fiber Lash Mascara 6.Angel Perfume 7. Naked,Naked 2, Naked 3, Naked Basics Palettes 8. Real Techniques Bold Metals Brushes

What things are on your wishlist?

See you soon!
Love,

post signature

4 comments

  1. Nice wishlist! Love the MAC shades. Have a nice birthday, I hope you get at least a few things from your list ^_^


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, love the naked basics palette, thanks for sharing hope you have a nice day and happy soon birthday:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you!
      Of course, I have followed you :)
      xo

      Delete