Search

NOTW: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint - Dragon Fruit


Barry M is my all time favourite brand for nail varnish! There is so many colours to choose from and so many different finishes.
I have had this Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint for awhile now and I use it quite a lot. The colour is a Barbie pink which I am obsessed with and the Hi-Shine is very true to it's word. I applied three coats to get the look I wanted and felt I didn't need to apply a top coat (although applying top coat stops chipping) this nail varnish doesn't chip quickly although the day after painting I always apply top coat to make it last and to keep the shine. 



The nail varnish is very fast drying. When I messed up a nail and had to repaint it getting it off took a little longer than expected and I had to wipe with a little more pressure but to me that's a bonus and an in-sight to how long it lasts! The applicator is thin and long which is hard to find in a nail varnish but I find it so much easier to apply with this brush. 



































 I purchased this product at my local Tesco for £2.99 (BARGAIN) & well worth the money. 

What's your favourite Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Colour? 


See you soon!

Love,
Sinead x 


No comments

Post a Comment