Search

Essence Liquid Lipstick | 03 Almost Real

I'm such a fan of all things lips so when I saw essences new Liquid Lipsticks I had to get one and try it out! 
The packaging is simple but sleek and the product is small and compact,perfect to chuck in your handbag or purse...

The design is simple but says a lot about the product, it's plastic and transparent like a lip gloss and where the liquid lipstick is, it's in a shape of a lipstick and the product is a square shape. 
The doe fit applicator holds a lot of product,maybe more than you need for one application but it applies the lipstick evenly all over the lips.
The liquid lipstick very pigmented and doesn't feel sticky on the lips at all, and it leaves the lips feeling very moisturised. It has the same coverage as a lipstick but leaves a glossy finish like a lip gloss. The lasting power is great for the price but it does fade when eating and drinking, but the product fades very nice and evenly.


I chose the colour 03 Almost Real because I loved that the colour was in the middle of a pinky nude and a brown nude and a nude lip is perfect for any occasion,season,make-up and outfit.

I'm glad I picked this up and I will defiantly be picking up more in a variety of colours when I'm next at Wilko!

(Wilko - £2.50 - Only available in-store)

Have you tried Essence Liquid Lipsticks?

See you soon!
Love,
post signature

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried Essence liquid lipsticks but I like the colour of this one! :)

    ReplyDelete