Search

Elegant Touch Polished Nails | Jackie

I picked these up whilst browsing the isles of Superdrug recently and I loved the pale pink colour and the polished finish and as I'm going to a wedding soon I was planning on wearing false nails so I thought I'd give these a trial, at first I was a bit apprehensive as I'm useless at doing anything with long nails but why not?


I wasn't sure on what way these nails were supposed to be put on but I decided to wear the pointed end at the tips as it fitted my nails better and it thought it looked better personally. 
When I got these nails I also purchased a separate nail glue but I was told the glue included in the set was just as good so I didn't use the other glue in the end and so far so good!

In the box of nails you get nail glue,a nail file, obviously the nails and instructions.
Putting the nails on my left hand was easy peasy but my right hand was another story. I got glue EVERYWHERE including my skin which never feels nice and is so hard to get off and putting nails on with sticky fingers was not fun so I'd advise you get someone to help you to apply these.

I love how good quality these nails are and how realistic they look and so far they have shown no signs of coming off any time soon!
I can't wait to buy more in different colours and shapes, It's such a great alternative to acrylics if you are going to a special occasion and like me don't like having long nails for too long. 
(Superdrug - £6.59)

Have You Tried Elegant Touch Nails?
What are your favourite?



See you soon!
Love,
post signature

4 comments

  1. These nails are so pretty! £6.59 isn't too bad either, especially if they've stayed on for long! Might pick some up next time i'm in Superdrug! x

    http://lisablog18.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're still going strong now! I love them :)
      Let me know if you do!
      xx

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful! Love this post… xx

    captivatestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Elegant Touch nails! I sometimes get the plain ones and paint them myself, I love the coloured and patterned ones too though (I got some awesome ones over the summer; one pack was pink with little pineapples, the other was blue with flamingos - super cute, and brilliant for people like me who can't do nail art!)

    Misia xx
    gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete