Search

Autumn Lipsticks & Swatches


Autumn/Winter are my favourite seasons. The cold weather, woolly jumpers, hot-chocolates, candles and last but not least Dark Lipstick!


I have been waiting 9 months to start wearing a dark lip again, not that you can't wear a dark lip during the sunnier seasons I just prefer not to and I think a much brighter lip looks great during the summer months.

I only have a few dark lipsticks in my lipstick collection but I wear each of them at least once during Autumn through to Winter and maybe the first week of Spring. I've also picked out a nude lipstick because you can wear nude all year round!

My favourite has to be Sleek Cherry but MUA Shade 1 is a great dupe and it's only £1.00! 
Wearing a dark lip also allows me to save some time doing my eye make-up as all attention is on the lips so a neutral eye is perfect to match with this.
Price List:

1. Collection Work The Colour Lip Butter 4 Perfect Plum - £2.99
2. Sleek True Colour Lipstick Sheen Cherry - £4.99
3. MUA Lipstick Shade 1 - £1.00
4. Collection Gothic Glam 3 Revenge - £2.99 (I couldn't find this lipstick anywhere when trying to find a link to it so you may have trouble finding it)
5. MUA Lipstick Bare Shade 14 - £1.00
6. Collection Gothic Glam 2 Scorned - £2.99
 

What are your favourite lipsticks to wear during Autumn/Winter?



See you soon!
Love,
post signature

3 comments

  1. I'm dipping a toe into berry lips at the moment with Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie. I love the look of your Sleek/MUA dupe colour too!
    Tori x
    30 Plus and Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such gorgeous shades! I'm currently obsessed with MAC's Sin!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing swatches! My favourite currently is M.A.Cs "whirl" which i'm obsessed with. Sadly it's going into summer but I still will hold onto my dark shades as long as I can haha x

    ReplyDelete