Search

Nivea Daily Essentials - Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover


I purchased this Eye make-up remover because I have been on the hunt for one that didn't leave my eyes dry and irritated as I have the most sensitive eyes EVER! 



The packaging is plastic and it's the average size of an eye make-up remover bottle. The consistency is like water so a little goes a long way and it's small enough to chuck into your over night bag and to travel with. 

When taking my eye make-up off I apply this product on some cotton pads and press on my eyes for a few seconds before wiping my eyes with the cottons pads until all eye make-up is off.
My eyes were not left dry or irritated although I have to repeat the process twice before all my eye make-up is removed but I'm no stranger to a lot of liquid eye-liner and mascara.

After using it my eye area feels soft,smooth and clean and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy which is a-maz-ing as other make-up removers I've tried do have this problem.

This product also contains Pro vitamin 5 which helps to moisturise, soothe, heal and regenerate the skin which brings me to the conclusion that this Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover would be great for all skin types.
 I would defiantly recommend this eye make-up to EVERYONE, it's definitely a must have.  
(Superdrug - £3.49)


What's Your Favourite Eye Make-Up Remover? 


See you soon!
Love,
post signature

2 comments

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower and I love your blog! I have to get this makeup remover I've never seen it where I live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Welcome.
      It's great - I haven't stopped using it.
      x

      Delete