Search

10 Things That Make Me Happy

(Image Source: FashionPastry)
Towards the end of last year I've been struggling to find reasons to be happy, although I know there's plenty of reasons even when your world gets turned upside down. There's always something to be thankful for so I've come up with a list of all the things that make me happy so I can come back and reflect on the days when I forget how many things I have to be happy about and why not share them with you?


#1. My Family - Although I lost a huge member of my family in October (the reason I've struggled to find happiness this year) I still have such a great big family and a very supportive one!

#2. My Boyfriend - We've been together for 2 years and he still makes me smile everyday.

#3. A Cup Of Tea - I'm not sure why but a cup of tea just solves everything, doesn't it?

#4. Being on my own - (Apart from at night) I love my own company plus I get so much more things done when I'm alone. 

#5. Watching TV/Reading - If I've had the worst day I find watching TV/Reading is really good distraction, it makes you think about someone else's life for a change.

#6. FOOD - food makes everyone happy!

#7. Deliveries - I love receiving delivery in the post, especially after waiting so long for something!

#8. Clear Skin - good skin days are the best days.

#9. Baking - The smell of baking, The Taste of baking.. Yum!

#10. Shopping - New clothes and beauty products is always something to be happy about.

There's so many more but I'd be here all day...

What Makes You Happy?


6 comments

  1. Hope you've been feeling a bit more positive recently! This is a lovely idea for a post :) I agree with most of them!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Hope your feeling happy this year, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a girl after my own heart :) I relate totally to so many of these things that make you happy. The only think I'd change is a glasses of cold squash instead of the cuppa.
    A lovely read, I had to follow on bloglovin.
    Emmy x

    emmyemmychu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the things on this list make me happy too! I was definitely not expecting #4 but it makes me so happy too! Food makes me so happy too...

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete