Search

Birchbox | April 2016

April Birchbox 2016
It's that time of the month I receive my little box from Birchbox full of things to try out!  
This month's box has such a lovely design on it and it's very spring, which is very fitting with this months theme which is Blooming Marvolous. This month Birchbox has teamed up with Rifle Paper Co who designed this months box!

The first thing I received in this months box is Benefit Cosmetics Dew The Hoola (sample size) | RRP £22.50
This is benefits most loved Hoola bronzer in liquid form! I've heard so many amazing things about Benefit Hoola Bronzer so I'm so excited to try this product out, I also love a bronzed glowly complexion so I'm hoping this is a good find!

April Birchbox Benefit Cosmetics Dew The Hoola Sample Size
Next, I have a Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner in Black | RRP £11
I've never heard of this brand before but I think that may be because the brand is exclusive to Birchbox! I'm not a big user of black eyeliners because my eyes are so small it makes them appear smaller but I do use eyeliners when I don't want to use liquid eyeliner on my eyelid, although you have to blend it quicker than 30 seconds before it's smudge-proof!

April Birchbox Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner in Black
The third thing I found in my little box is this Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse multipurpose oil | RRP £17
I very rarely try oils, not because I don't like them I just completely forget about them. This is a multipurpose oil which you can use on your face,body and hair! I have dry skin and hair so hopefully, this will be something that helps resolve that, although I won't be able to give this product a full trial as it's only sample size anything that helps add moisture to my skin and hair is definitely a must-have.

April Birchbox Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
The next product is Parlour by Jeff Chastain Detangling Leave-In Conditioner (*Birchbox Exclusive - RRP £17)
I love de-tangling products, what I love more than that is de-tangling products that actually de-tangle my knotty hair! I'm not sure if it's just me but since my hairs been long it tangles itself into little knots that sometimes I could cry trying to get out. I can't wait to give this product a try and see if it actually detangles my hair!

Lastly, I got this little bottle of Kueshi Foot Care Cream | RRP £12
I'm not overly excited about this but let us be honest who gets excited about foot care? No-one. I do think it's something I should care more about because the only care I take in my feet is my nails! I definitely should be giving my feet more attention so I'm going to start with this and see how it goes. 

Overall I'm not excited about this months box, although I'm not hugely disappointed either. I'm always using my samples so they won't go to waste. I was mostly excited about Benefit Dew The Hoola but I can't wait to try out all of these products!
(If you would like to see product reviews please leave a comment below)

post signature
You can also interact with me on:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

No comments

Post a Comment