Search

My Everyday Makeup Products

Everyday Makeup Products, Mac,Tarte,Maybelline
I'm constantly changing my makeup around but I've lately fallen into using the same few products mostly because I've been trialing a few but I've been loving how my makeup has been turning out lately, A few product's I've been loving for ages and a few are ones I've just discovered and have been using daily! 

Face; 

 Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Primer - Clear  | RRP £7.99
I recently re-purchased this primer as I had stopped using primers for a little while but wanted to start using them more. I'm a big fan of this primer, it blurs out my pores nicely and I find it keeps my makeup on all day. I normally just use this around my T-zone.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - No 55 Dark Beige  | RRP £9.99
Firsts things first this foundation smells amazing! The coverage is light to medium coverage and it's really lightweight a dewy, it does give you a healthy glow which is what we want isn't it? I tend to get dry skin although it's warmer now and my face tends to be more oily this foundation never clung to dry patches so I definitely recommend this for people with normal/dry skin if you have oilier skin I think this would make it seems even oilier due to the glow it gives. Although I got this foundation in Dark Beige I wouldn't say it's dark, the colours in this range are all fairly similar and this suited me best.

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer - Light  | RRP £7.99
I used this a little while ago (I used my sisters) and I were amazed at how it concealed my under eye bags and made me look so awake and healthy! I obviously went out and got it straight away (a little late on the bandwagon). I love this concealer for highlighting but I still use my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer to conceal any blemishes.

 Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit - Fair  | RRP £5.99
I love this little duo, I like how both powders are matte so my powder and bronzer are in one place, very convenient. I also bring this with me wherever I go for the mirror inside the compact! I love the bronzer as it's not too dark nor too light, I was going to pick up the medium when I first got this but I'm so glad I didn't! 

Miss Beauty London Blusher - No 2 Bonbon | RRP £1.00
I'm not sure on where I picked this blusher up as I've had it for ages but I love the shade of pink and you don't need to apply much to see results. I don't like a strong blush so this is perfect although be careful not to apply too much, I've done that my fair share of times and it doesn't look pretty. Trust me.

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette  | RRP $12.50/£8.84 | Post
I love the highlighters in this palette, they're so pigmented and there is one for every skin tone. I normally use the first two in the palette for highlight because the others are a little too dark for me but I use them as an eyeshadow so they won't go to waste! I also love to use the darkest one to bronze up my face a little, just the tiniest amount works wonders!

Everyday Makeup Products Carli Bybel Palette,Mac,Seventeen,Lord&Berry,Tarte

Eyebrows/Eyes;

 Lord & Berry Magic Brow Eyebrow Pencil - Brunette | RRP £10.00
I've been loving using a pencil to shape my brow and then using a thickening gel to fill them in recently. It makes my eyebrows look a lot more natural but also more defined. I love using this pencil and you don't need to apply a lot of pressure to get the product to show, the pencil also comes with a spoolie on the end so it's great, especially in a rush.


 Model Co More Brows Eyebrow Thickening Gel - Medium/Dark | RRP £13.00 | Post
Sometimes I'll use this product on its own if I'm only quickly going out but I normally use this after I've used my brow pencil. This is great for using where my eyebrows are quite sparse. I find this product keeps my eyebrows in place all day too! 

 Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette | RRP £33.00
I only got this palette at the beginning of this month but I've been using it since I unwrapped it (and once I'd taken photos of course). This palette has all the shades I normally go for so I haven't had to reach for any other palette. The formula of these eyeshadows are amazing and so is the pigment. I'm so in love with this palette at the moment and think I will be for a long time/forever.

 Lord & Berry Liquid Eyeliner Pen - #111 Forever Black | RRP £15.00
This is 100% hands down my favourite liquid eyeliner, the colour is jet black and it stays jet black once it's dried too. It's so easy to use and I've gotten so used to using this I find it hard using anything else now! I'll definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
 
 Eye Of Horus Goddess Mascara - Black | RRP $34.95 / £24.70
If you hate mascara that clumps your lashes together then this is your new best friend. I hate mascara than clumps because my eyelashes are so short it looks like I have 3 eyelashes so when I discovered this you could say I was so excited to have a mascara that doesn't clump. This also doesn't flake or smudge and gives length to my lashes so that's why I use it every day.

Lips; 

 Mac Lip Pencil - Whirl | RRP £12.50
I used to be a girl that wore a different colour lipstick daily but I've been obsessed with a nude lip which seems like forever now. This is near enough the same colour as my natural lips so if I cheekily overdraw my lips a bit it isn't too obvious. I love Mac lip liners and this is also the perfect match to the lipstick I've also been wearing lately.

 Essence Long Lasting Lipstick - 03 Come Naturally | RRP £2.30
I had this lipstick sitting on my dresser for a little while before I got round to using it and I don't know why I left it for so long, as I just mentioned this matches the Mac lip pencil I use. I would say this lipstick leans toward mauve more than a dusty pink but I love the colour my lips are once I've filled my lips in with Whirl and then apply this lipstick on top, #love.


I have been using this selection of products non-stop recently and I love the look all of these products create. I mostly swap around my lipstick and eyeshadow but everything else normally stays the same! 

(If you would like to see reviews on any of these products just let me know in the comments below) 

What are your everyday makeup products?

post signature
You can also interact with me on:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

6 comments

  1. That Tarte palette is gorgeous! I'll have to pick one up when I'm next in the US


    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should defiantly pick it up! It's such a lovely palette.

      Delete
  2. I really need to get the Tarte palette the colours look gorgeous!

    Shellie Skillen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of that maybelline primer at all! Those blushes sound alright though for £1 each!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have extremely dry and problematic skin and use the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation - it's amazing! I find that so many other foundations emphasise my dry patches, but this doesn't. The radiant finish is a massive bonus, favourite drugstore foundation for sure :)

    www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's defiantly one of my favourites especially during the winter when my skin is dry x

      Delete