Search

Remington Air Plates Hair Straightener

Remington Air Plates Straightener

I noticed I talk about makeup way to often and I always forget to mention other aspects of beauty like hair! I'm not a massive fan of hair, I know that may sound weird but when It comes to hair I become lazy, which isn't the best look when my makeup is done to the best of my abilities but my hair looks like a birds nest but when the time comes where a ponytail or a messy bun isn't quite adequate for the occasion I have to whip out the styling tools and I really love these... 

Behold, this is the Remington Air Plates Straightener (the first suspended plate straightener ever if I do say so) I really wanted to try these out as they look so cool, and I needed a new pair of straighteners as my old ones were quite old and had been abandoned for a least a year now. 

Remington Air Plates Straightener

I really like the style of these straighteners, I like how they are white ceramic
They heated up really quickly (approx: 15 seconds) and you can change the temperature too by pressing the chrome button multiple times depending on the heat you want it, they go up to the maximum temperature of 23 celsius. They have cool touch technology so you're less likely to burn yourself as you can use them to curl your hair also (very versatile), I've tried it and the curls come out great! 

Remington Air Plates Straightener

The straightners glided through my hair and my hair didn't get caught like some other straighteners I've had in the past. I managed to straighten all my hair in about 15 minutes and I have a lot of it which makes it not much of an effort to do which is such a great advantage for a lazy hair person like myself and what I really love about these is they turn off automatically after 60 minutes, which saves moments like this: 

(image source: unknown)


Remington Air Plates Straightener - £79.99


What's your favourite hair styling product?





You can also interact with me on:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

No comments

Post a Comment