Search

The Best Waterproof Mascara I've EVER Owned!

L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mega Volume Mascara

I know I haven't blogged in forever, I've been so busy with other things etc but I knew I had to whip my laptop out, wipe off the dust and get writing a blog post once I tried out the L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mega Volume Waterproof Mascara! (Wow, that's a mouthful)

I picked up this mascara because I was attracted to the packaging I thought it was quite snazzy looking (OK, I sound like my mother) but that was my initial thought. I don't normally pick up waterproof mascaras intentionally because if I'm in water I don't wear any mascara or makeup to be exact but this might have just changed that!
My first thoughts were this mascara isn't thick so it doesn't clump, but usually I find new mascaras aren't thick in the beginning anyway until some air has got to it, I do prefer thicker mascaras as I have tiny lashes so it helps to darken them and make them stand out more but I'm sure this one will thicken even just a little in time. I do however, love the mascara wand it's a spiral shape and it has lots of bristles which makes it so easy to get every lash. 

L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mega Volume Mascara Waterproof

When it came to taking my makeup off for the night that is when I realised the power behind the product, It wouldn't budge!! I was only using a makeup wipe which is what I use before proper cleansing my skin but I was rubbing and wiping and nothing, not even a smudge of mascara anywhere to be seen, I couldn't believe it. I have used a few waterproof mascaras in the past but have completely ignored the fact they were waterproof because they realistically were not but I have to say I would be 100% confident going swimming with this mascara on.
To remove the product after the wipe didn't leave a smudge I used the Nivea Double Effect Make-Up Remover which got rid of it effortlessly.

L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll Mega Volume Mascara

Overall it "does what it says on the tin" so it's a thumbs up from me!





post signature

You can also interact with me on:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

No comments

Post a Comment