Search

Monthly Favourites | May

Monthly Favourites May
Hello? Where did April go? I mean, I'm sure it was literally just April and I was writing my April Favourites post like a week ago?! I don't have many favourites this month because it's gone so fast I feel like I haven't had the chance to really know what I loved this month, but of course, I have a few things I loved a little more than anything else this May!


#1 - Cadbury Salted Caramel Crunch Fingers | RRP £1.49 
I'm eating them now as I write this actually, this is my 3rd box this month. I need help.
My boyfriend brought these for me and I asked him to stock up in which he did but really he shouldn't have because they're so irresistible I crave them all the time. I never thought I would have liked these because I'm not a big fan of salted caramel but these aren't as salted as the first time I tried salted caramel unless the first time I tried anything with salted caramel in they were just too happy with the salt. If you like the original Cadbury's fingers then I think you'll love these (even if you don't like salted caramel, I think you'd like these too)

#2 - So Eco Finishing Brush | RRP £7.08 
I recently did a post about this brush so I won't go into too much detail but I love this brush for applying my foundation with, if you buff your foundation in circular motions using this brush it gives such a flawless finish, I found if I didn't use circular motions it was a little streaky but I always go over my foundation with a sponge after to make sure it smooths out all products anyway but I love the flawless finish it gives my skin - I haven't use anything else to apply my foundation with all month! 

Monthly Favourites May Cadbury Fingers

#3 - Nivea Post Shave Balm | RRP £5.29
I'm late on this one but I picked this up because I was going clubbing and my makeup seems to melt off every time I go on a night out so I hoped this would keep my makeup intact and it did. I was expecting it to be a lot thicker consistency than it is but it did the job and all the great things I'd heard about it was true! It's not a product I could just chuck into my makeup bag though as it's quite big and it's a glass bottle but I'll be using this when I don't want my makeup to move (which is always, of course).

#4 - Mac Cosmetics Lipstick - Cosmo | RRP £15.50
I love this lipstick and the colour is amazing, I love neutral lipsticks because you can team them with any makeup look and any outfit so I have been wearing this quite a lot lately. I recently found a £1.00 dupe for this lipstick too which you can find here! So if you want to try before you buy that's the best way to do so, I love the finish this lipstick leaves and it doesn't feel drying and it's lasts so long before I have to re-apply it, I need more Mac Lipsticks in my life!

Monthly Favourites May Mac Cosmo Rimmel Nail Polish

#5 - Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Pillow Talk | RRP £2.99
I use to love having my nails painted, I went through a phase of never having my fingernails bare but as you get older time to do nails and wait for them to dry completely is a difficult challenge, I don't remember the last time I painted my nail and didn't ruin them within 5 minutes and maintaining them is a chore that I'd rather not put upon myself BUT I gave myself sometime this month to paint my nails and give them some attention, apart from cutting the sh*t out of my fingers with my cuticle cutter I genuinely missed doing my nails, it's so therapeutic. I picked out this Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Varnish in Pillow Talk that I've had for ages, I'm so surprised it hasn't dried out yet but I love the colour of this and it's such a summery shade and it has a slight shimmer to it too.

#6 - BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette | RRP $14.50
I have owned this palette for a little while now and I've always loved it because all of the colours are so pretty and it's definitely the colours I normally go for but this month I've been using it non-stop and I even carry it around everywhere with me for the mirror. I've been experimenting with makeup looks but I've also learnt that dampening your eyeshadow brush a little before using the shimmer shades works wonders! I think that's why I've been loving it a lot more lately. I've done a whole post on this palette so check it out to see why else I've been loving it.

What are your May Favourites?
post signature



Follow Subject Beauty On:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

8 comments

  1. I love that Rimmel nail polish shade! It's relatively inexpensive too which sounds great to me! 😍 I hope it's still available to buy! Those chocolate fingers look amazing as well, it's way too easy to eat a whole box in one go, isn't it?! 🙈 Loved the post, thanks for sharing 💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely colour! They are so yummy and it's definitely too easy to eat them all haha! Thank you, you're very welcome x

      Delete
  2. I love those Cadbury fingers, I too am going through them a lot faster than I should!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted the Carli Bybel palette ever since it came out - I love the shades in it so much!! xx

    Phoebe & Abida | phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely palette, I wanted it for ages before I got it too & they're so pretty!xx

      Delete
  4. I love that you shared your favorites. -Hanna Lei

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the nivea balm!!! <3
    and the salted caramel snack looks so yummy haha (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete